07 Aug RECIPE | Zucchini Pie
Say hello to Amy’s Zucchini Pie – the surprisingly delightful twist on pie! Bursting with flavor and packed with love, this veggie wonder will have you coming back for seconds (and thirds!).
4 Tbsp Butter (slated)
1/2 yellow onion thinly sliced
2 clove garlic
3 zucchini thinly sliced
2 cups Mozzarella
Parmesan to top
1 tsp Basil
1 tsp Parsley
1 tsp oregano
1 Pie crust
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt Butter, once melted add onions until tender. Then add Zucchini and garlic. Stir and cook until soft. Once soft, remove from heat and let cool.
2. In a bowl whisk eggs until smooth. Once smooth stir in Mozzarella, basil, oregano and parsley. Also, add salt and pepper to your liking.
3. Once egg mixture is thoroughly mixed, add the cooked zucchini and onions to the mixture. stir evenly
4. Add the combined mixture to the pie crust
5. Preheat the oven to 350F
6. Cook for 30-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165F.
7. Sprinkle fresh parmesan and herbs to top and serve.